English through and through, Josephine Myles is addicted to tea and busy cultivating a reputation for eccentricity. She writes gay erotica and romance, but finds the erotica keeps cuddling up to the romance, and the romance keeps corrupting the erotica. Jo blames her rebellious muse but he never listens to her anyway, no matter how much she threatens him with a big stick. She’s beginning to suspect he enjoys it.
Jo’s novel Stuff won the 2014 Rainbow Award for Best Bisexual Romance, and her novella Merry Gentlemen won the 2014 Rainbow Award for Best Gay Romantic Comedy. She loves to be busy, and is currently having fun trying to work out how she is going to fit in her love of writing, dressmaking and attending cabaret shows in fabulous clothing around the demands of a preteen with special needs and an incessantly curious toddler.
News: The Samhain backlist situation
As I’m sure many readers will be aware, my main publisher closed for business at the end of February 2017. I am currently in the process of self-publishing all nine titles, and here’s the re-release schedule:
- March: How to Train Your Dom in Five Easy Steps – available now!
- April: Screwing the System – available now!
- 11th May: The Hot Floor – available now!
- 25th May: Junk – available now!
- 8th June: Stuff – available now!
- 22nd June: Scrap – available now!
- 6th July: Handle with Care – pre-order now!
- 20th July: Barging In – pre-order now!
- 2nd November: Merry Gentlemen
Thanks for all your patience as I work through this mammoth list!