To celebrate the release of my second novel, Handle with Care, I’m on a two week blog tour. A grand prize will be awarded to a randomly chosen commenter during the tour: an exclusive Handle with Care mug featuring Kanaxa’s gorgeous cover artwork (which I’m happy to post worldwide), and a $25 voucher to spend at All Romance eBooks (or alternative ebook retailer of your choice). Comment by Wednesday 9th May at 9am (GMT) to be included, and I’ll announce the winner on my blog later that day.
Here’s a list of all the stops on the fantastic m/m and romance blogs that have agreed to host me. Check them out and give them some love!
- 23rd April – It’s Raining Men – From porn cliché to quirky novel – the birth of a plot
- 24th April – Joyfully Jay – Writing a seriously ill hero
- 25th April – Romance Around the Corner – Interview
- 26th April – Well Read – In praise of the first person narrator
- 27th April – Pants Off Reviews – Gay superhero comics
- 30th April – Miz Love and Crew Love Books – Wicked Witches vs Mary Sues – female characters in m/m romance
- 1st May – Mrs. Condit and Friends Read Books – A May Day interview with Ben and Ollie
- 2nd May – Top 2 Bottom – May and December – writing an m/m romance with an age gap
- 3rd May – Tam Reads, Writes and Rambles – Interview
- 4th May – Chicks & Dicks – When nerds attract – celebrating the geeky hero